Better Life Through Better Science
KaloBios is developing a proprietary portfolio of customized, targeted, first-in-class monoclonal antibodies designed to significantly improve the care of seriously ill patients with cancer.
Recent Corporate Highlights
- Completed enrollment in 180 patient Phase 2 cystic fibrosis study for KB001-A
- Initiated Phase 2 expansion portion of clinical trial for KB004 in hematologic malignancies
- Announced preliminary Phase 1 results in advanced hematologic malignancies with KB004 at ASH Annual Meeting
- KB001-A granted Fast Track Status in Pa pneumonia prevention
- Received Orphan Drug designation from both the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency for KB001-A for the treatment of Pa lung infection in CF patients